Thursday 4 June 2020

Learning from home school

Week 8 Blog post 


I know that lots of people didn’t like the lockdown but
personally I really liked lockdown.
Sure there were some downsides ( I’ll get to those later )
but other than those lockdown was great.
We had awesome theme weeks,
fun theme based google meets and
easy to use websites out of doing school
I called most of my friends on google hangouts.


The one thing that I really didn’t like was that
I couldn’t see any of
my friends in the flesh but like I said I could
see them on the google meets and google hangouts
All and all I really enjoyed lockdown.
Now we are back at school everybody has to use 
hand sanitizer and we have gotten back into our workshops!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.