Thursday 25 June 2020

Week 11 Blog post

Week 11 Blog post   

So today I’m talking about 2 of my priorities. In these two
priorities you write about the foods that you like and in a
different one you write about foods that you hate which I
really liked doing. The first one that I did was the good menu
which was probably the more fun one, the only thing that was
annoying is that when I was thinking of foods that I like it
made me sort of hungry.
          The other one you had to write about food that you
didn’t like which I found sort of fun but still liked the other
one. Anyway here are the things that were in my good one
Pasta, pizza and butter chicken . These were probably some
of my favorite priorities.

2 comments:

  1. Nice, Tay i think that this is a great blog post. also i think that you should add a few more full stops and commas. it would be nice if you made it a bit tidier too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi tay It's Nathan. I like how you used good punctuation and made your writing really easy to read What did you do in addition to your favorite foods. I also think it needs more info. Sorry this is so quick I am in a rush.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.