Thursday 23 July 2020

Back at school

So we got back from the term 2 school holidays so now it's TERM 3, we have a new checklist 
and a lot of stuff works differently so we have 1 new prioritie it is called Ninja maths. Basically what you do is that there are 3 columns and you have to complete as many of them as you can. Our teachers also brought back Word works which are fun.


   What I did in the holidays 
I had lots of fun during the holiday. I got lots of my friends over I also did  a lot of stuff with my brother back to my school work our quickwrite we did this time is about endangered animals and you have to right four responses to four questions anyway I had a very good week back at school.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.