Friday 31 July 2020

Learn through play!



So we have started this new thing called learning through play the wai syndicate have been doing it for
 ages now but the moana syndicate has start doing it to ( When I say moana syndicate I mean we have 3 
syndicates then the original 2). Anyway I have had to adjust to some of the rules in ltp (Learning through).
First you have to stick with what you did first of all.
second what you chose is what you for both days.


Here are the activities you can chose from
Makey Makey
cardboard nation 
junky monkey and
planet construct
 I chose makey makey for my choice  it was really fun coding with my friends.
 I think that the teachers have made a good decision of make us do it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.